Predecessor: Clifton 6.
Surface: Road running.
Heel-Toe Drop: 5mm.
Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
Cushioning: Balanced, modest cushioning for a more connected ride.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh upper is lightweight to help reduce layers and offers breathable support and midfoot lockdown.
- Plush tongue and collar with flat laces that allow traditional lace-up closure.
- Heel pull tab allows easy on and off.
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature cushioning.
Early-stage Meta-Rocker encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides essential stability.
- High-abrasion rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability with minimal weight.
- Full-ground contact design.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.