Treat yourself to a brand new ride this season. Elevate your running experience with the Brooks® Ghost 14 GTX running shoes! These road runners offer a smooth-as-silk ride with a form-fitting interior that keeps your feet cushioned and secure even after miles on the road.
- Predecessor: Ghost 13 GTX.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12mm.
- Open-engineered air mesh upper with 3D Fit Print technology that provides strategic stretch and structure to the upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole for excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- DNA LOFT offers incredibly soft cushioning that now extends beyond the heel, allowing for an easy transition from landing to toe-off.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Flex grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot material supplies light cushioning and grip.
APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
PDAC A5500 Approved: Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding A5500 Diabetic Medicare Coding is awarded to footwear that is available in three or more widths, with a removable insole (sock-liner). It allows individuals to pay for their footwear through their Medicare. PDAC must be applied for on a yearly basis and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria. For more specific info, visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.